View Single Post
Old 07-15-2010, 01:58 PM   #62 (permalink)
chrisdc
Base Member

Drives: 09 370Z Sport 6MT
chrisdc has a reputation beyond reputechrisdc has a reputation beyond reputechrisdc has a reputation beyond reputechrisdc has a reputation beyond reputechrisdc has a reputation beyond reputechrisdc has a reputation beyond reputechrisdc has a reputation beyond reputechrisdc has a reputation beyond reputechrisdc has a reputation beyond reputechrisdc has a reputation beyond reputechrisdc has a reputation beyond repute

My last F&I Manager forgot to collect a down payment once. I stress "once" because he was let go within the next couple of days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuszNissan View Post
It happens all the time.

You make a deal with let's say 1000 down. All the numbers get punched into the computer, the loan is processed, the paper work is printed you sign the loan contract with the the dealer (which says 1000 deposit made on the contract) customer is excited, you go over the car, customer leaves. F&I manager forgot to collect the 1000 deposit. No receipt was made for deposit.(so the 1000 was not collected) Now the dealer is short the 1000, but the bank contract shows it was apart of the deal. It happens all the time!