Thread: Bizarre Z Owner
View Single Post
Old 07-15-2010, 12:40 PM   #1 (permalink)
Hugoneus
Base Member

Drives: 2010 370z T+S+N 6MT
Hugoneus is on a distinguished road
Default Bizarre Z Owner

Every now and then I get a little compliment for my Z or have a chat with other car enthusiast about the car's inner workings and specs.

I also always wave to or say hello to other Z owners, and I have had great positive responses from them... until yesterday.

I drove to a nearby town and parked the car across the road from a coffee shop. When I crossed the road I saw a 350z parked in front of the shop. The car was in great shape, clean, well maintained so I figured the owner must be a Z lover too. As I was getting closer I saw the owner and his girlfriend (I think) come out of the shop and I just said:

"Hello! Love your car, how long have you had it? It is in great shape!"

He then said, (and I am trying to quote him as well as I remember):

"yeah, thats because I don't waste time bothering other people about their car, if you did the same maybe then you can afford one"

Needless to say, I was shocked, I nearly fell over. I didn't know what to say, so I just took out my keys, locked the car again which made a little horn sounds, he saw my car and then I went into the coffee shop.