View Single Post
Old 04-24-2009, 06:17 AM   #55 (permalink)
rreign
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 03 Evo 8
rreign has a reputation beyond reputerreign has a reputation beyond reputerreign has a reputation beyond reputerreign has a reputation beyond reputerreign has a reputation beyond reputerreign has a reputation beyond reputerreign has a reputation beyond reputerreign has a reputation beyond reputerreign has a reputation beyond reputerreign has a reputation beyond reputerreign has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up AHHH, Finally got to drive one...

On my way back from the Savannah airport the other day, I was passing the Nissan dealership and just couldn't resist anymore. Pulled in and what do I see? A freaking GT-R sitting out front, right next to 3 Z's. After checking out the GT-R and joking with the salesman about test driving it, I pointed at the white Touring Sport 370 and said, I want to drive it. He never saw it coming when we pulled out, haha! I mashed it out of 1st to second, by the time I was ready to shift into 3rd (about a second from when I was in 1st) I was at about 80 and had to ease back. With a scared look, the salesman said "she shifts pretty smooth, huh?" I was pretty sure I wanted this car by this point, but now I KNOW I WANT THIS CAR!
rreign is offline   Reply With Quote