View Single Post
Old 07-13-2010, 07:06 PM   #1385 (permalink)
Red370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: your mom to church
Red370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by phelan View Post
not with alWTFmunia still stuck between the sticks.

and i would like to reiterate what many gunners are saying

"...do you know ANYTHING about this koscielny guy???"

for the record: fuck you barca.
Did you know anything about Verms before he came in and busted a nut all over the attack of EVERYBODY? motherfucker is straight up solid.

I was looking at some archived footage of Koscielny and he seems very calm on the ball and is good at heading the ball towards goal, so we'll see.

Munie will be replaced before the start of the season, we're linked with every goalkeeper in the western hemisphere right now, Wenger also promised another midfielder and defender, by midfielder i'm assuming Joe Cole, Cesc is staying. I'm pretty optimistic and I cant wait for Man City to be the laughing stock of the EPL again with the Billions they've spent on players.