View Single Post
Old 07-13-2010, 01:22 PM   #177 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewYorkJon34 View Post
Hey kenchan do u still have ur template for the area around your head unit. I don't really like how it came out around the 3 circles. I'm sure I'm the only one that would notice it, but I'm kinda anal about my car & have to have everything perfect. Is there anyway you could scan & e-mail it to me? I really don't want to but I might try and redo it
im going to be re-doing mine so that the HU opening wraps into the HU opening and to see if i can get the circles tighter to the perpendicular lip of the control dials. i'll scan one up for you when i finish. im going to try to get that done in the next day or two. mine also does not wrap completely up to the dial though... i'd have to remove the trim from the car if i was to do that.

weather permitting i want to work on ricing up my FitSport to the fullest tonight before the adhesive collects too much dust on the 3M i peeled off the roof this am from the Z.
kenchan is offline   Reply With Quote