View Single Post
Old 07-09-2010, 08:08 PM   #28 (permalink)
ResQguy
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 09 370z PW AT
ResQguy is on a distinguished road

I'll try to keep it short. Basically, I was running late to work. I hopped in the carpool lane to jump ahead of a few cars, then got back into the normal lanes. A few miles later, I did it again. A cop pulled me over, of course. Here's the thing...I'm a cop myself. Not a lame-@ss traffic cop, though. Anyway, I showed the officer my badge and credentials, and explained my situation. It was rush hour, I had a last minute schedule change...it wasn't like I was joy-riding on a Sat afternoon by myself in the HOV lane. He didn't want to hear any of it. He came back with a citation for TWO HOV violations!!! Whatever. I signed the ticket and told him how he was doing God's work by pulling over fellow LE officers for HOV violations. Here's the good part...he started yelling at me and SLAPPED THE ROOF OF MY CAR!!! So, I get out of my car and it becomes a screaming match on the side of the 405N, in Long Beach. TOTALLY unprofessional. Seriously??? HITTING MY CAR??? I guess he realized his dash cam was on (or possibly what a douche he was being) because he just gets back in his car and takes off. WTF??? A couple weeks later when I had time off, I went to the station to talk to either him, or his supervisor. Naturally, he wasn't available so I spoke to his boss. His boss, very politely, told me to go f*ck myself. The best part of that conversation was how his supervisor told me about how often HE flew solo in the HOV lane. HUH??? Anyway, I paid the citation and I'm currently enjoying my 8 hrs of online traffic school. At least traffic school helped my knock the fine down to $560....which was going to be spent on a spoiler.
ResQguy is offline   Reply With Quote