View Single Post
Old 07-08-2010, 06:26 PM   #12 (permalink)
Mozen
Track Member

Drives: Nissan 370z PW M6
Mozen has a reputation beyond reputeMozen has a reputation beyond reputeMozen has a reputation beyond reputeMozen has a reputation beyond reputeMozen has a reputation beyond reputeMozen has a reputation beyond reputeMozen has a reputation beyond reputeMozen has a reputation beyond reputeMozen has a reputation beyond reputeMozen has a reputation beyond reputeMozen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowgold View Post
if you don't mind me asking, but how much everything will cost you?
Not bothered at all. The entire project build will cost just over 14k all told i think but im going to spread out some of the other stuff and put it off till January or so. By the 15th i will have spent just around 8k. Im at work at the moment and dont have access to my xml spreadsheet. The big ticket items will be wheels (~2-3k), Coilovers+camber arms (~2k), Sport Brake upgrade WITH 2pc rotors front and back (~2.5k), Seats + Rollcage + harnesses (3k) and then all the smaller items. Im not going for looks, as much as i am for entry level track but...looks do matter so ill be spending a little more to get some stuff powder coated, and then adding the carbon fiber stuff to the engine bay, and throwing on the INGS +1 aero package. If you want exact prices i can tell you via PM since some of it is a fair bit lower than what ive listed as estimates above

If you haven't realized from the trolling above Scott @ Relentless Autosports has been my big go to guy for both questions and great deals on some stuff that's customized with my car, and what i want to do with it, in mind.

Im still think i am going cheap tho since im not buying the AP BBK i want, a better diff, short throw shifter and clutch right off the bat. All that stuff can wait till the middle of next year. Depending on when my next deployment after this one is, ill be getting the car either turbos or a SC but thats wayyy off.

Last edited by Mozen; 07-08-2010 at 06:30 PM.
Mozen is offline   Reply With Quote