View Single Post
Old 07-08-2010, 03:09 PM   #10 (permalink)
Mozen
Track Member

Drives: Nissan 370z PW M6
Mozen has a reputation beyond reputeMozen has a reputation beyond reputeMozen has a reputation beyond reputeMozen has a reputation beyond reputeMozen has a reputation beyond reputeMozen has a reputation beyond reputeMozen has a reputation beyond reputeMozen has a reputation beyond reputeMozen has a reputation beyond reputeMozen has a reputation beyond reputeMozen has a reputation beyond repute

[/IMG]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joseph B View Post
Most track'rs are going to be using 18's. More tire choices, less weight, still fit over the brakes.
Yep thats it exactly. I might worry if i was jumping up to some crazy BBK in the front but im not so meh.

Anyways the first couple boxes of the stuff above listed in green came in over the last few days I got to say im kinda meh on how the ARK Exhaust was shipped. That said it got to me in record time and nothing was dam so i really cant complain 2 much.

Last edited by Mozen; 07-08-2010 at 03:33 PM.
Mozen is offline   Reply With Quote