View Single Post
Old 07-07-2010, 09:33 AM   #29 (permalink)
COBB Tuning
Base Member

Drives: Vintage Nissans
COBB Tuning is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zsteve View Post
I say POOH on Cobb as when they first came out with the thing they were promising this and that and now they cant deliver they just up and leave those that bought it. Big deal on the 1 yr warrenty. You get someone to buy something on a future promise and when it whoops thier butt, they tuck it and run. Well atleast AAM came out with a canned tune that helped some and the AccesPort can be used as a diag ting too.

I will say this, I will never buy anything from Cobb again.

Hey Cobb how about a full refund on the AccessPort since you couldnt deliver what you said?
Zsteve,

We realize that we informed the 370Z community that OTS maps were on the way and that we did not deliver. Because of this, we have extended the AccessPORT Satisfaction Guarantee for the 370Z to 12 months from the date of purchase as mentioned in the original post. This means that if you wish to return your 370Z AccessPORT, you can.

As others have pointed out, the AccessPORT is will continue to work as it has in the past as a hand-held ECU manager that can be pro-tuned or self-tuned, read and clear DTCs, datalog and perform as a digital gauge. AccessTUNER Race will remain available online for download should anyone want to begin self-tuning that hasn't had the opportunity to try earlier.

Gary
COBB Tuning is offline   Reply With Quote