View Single Post
Old 07-07-2010, 08:15 AM   #13 (permalink)
Jesse_Hunter
Track Member

Drives: 07' Sky Redline
Jesse_Hunter has a reputation beyond reputeJesse_Hunter has a reputation beyond reputeJesse_Hunter has a reputation beyond reputeJesse_Hunter has a reputation beyond reputeJesse_Hunter has a reputation beyond reputeJesse_Hunter has a reputation beyond reputeJesse_Hunter has a reputation beyond reputeJesse_Hunter has a reputation beyond reputeJesse_Hunter has a reputation beyond reputeJesse_Hunter has a reputation beyond reputeJesse_Hunter has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nismo_370z View Post
I work as a field engineer for a well services company. I have a chemical engineering degree. But trust me man I work my a$$ off all the time. Work long hours sometimes 36 hrs straight and calls all throughout the night. Jan-Feb of this year I worked 8 weeks straight not a single day off

Also, Im the boss of the department. So if my work gets caught up on my normal 8-5 I listen to music and just browse the net. And the kicker is Im ONLY 26 yrs old

Welcome to the forums man, I operate Gas processing plants, but I used to work in well services for Halliburton. Straight 12 hour shifts, 7 on/7 off, I have to work overtime sometimes, but still cake compared to the "when will I be home" guessing game of well service!
Jesse_Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote