View Single Post
Old 07-07-2010, 06:53 AM   #107 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 209Z View Post
wait so is it worth it to get the carID w/o navigation main kit 14 piece. Or buy carbon sheet and do it myself? What do you think?
I haven't seen the carid one yet (I'm suppose to be getting mine this week which I will end up not using) so I can't speak for its quality and cutting accuracy yet, but if you're pretty good with a knife and scissors there's no need to buy the kit imho!

The benefits with the the 3M sheets is it's thinner, holds shape better (from previous exp with real CF overlays they don't hold shape that well as it's thick), and very cost effective. Plus it looks very nice.
kenchan is offline   Reply With Quote