View Single Post
Old 06-30-2010, 03:43 PM   #49 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewYorkJon34 View Post
^Where dd that diagram come from?
it's a real CF trim overlay CarID.net or CarID.com sells. i have one coming to me but do not plan on using all the bits. if the NiDoc sheets were glossy i would've just made my own but oh well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewYorkJon34 View Post
that is soo badass, looks like I have a new project to work on, lol So all you do is cut the shape, stick it on, add some heat, apply it like tint and thats it?
yah, cut the outlines as close as you can, stick it on, heat it up and press it down and it will contour to the curves and lines. once you get the hang of it, it's pretty easy. unlike tint though, i dont use soapy solution for these.
kenchan is offline   Reply With Quote