View Single Post
Old 04-19-2009, 05:33 PM   #2 (permalink)
wstar
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: too slow
wstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by arcticreaver View Post
i'm looking at the stillen grounding kit for the 370z. anybody install these or would like to share information on how to install these?
I've installed Stillen's kit already. They're shipping us basically the same one they used on the G37. I actually ordered mine from the G37 page before they made it available for the 370. One nut they shipped (M6 for the battery terminal) was the wrong size for our car (needs 1/4-28, or at least those were the best thread match I could find), but otherwise it went on easy. I'm not sure if or when they're correcting that, but it's super easy to go grab a 1/4-28 nut from any hardware store anyways. A bag of 5 is like $0.60 at the place by me.

Just follow the install instructions and it's cake. A couple of their pictures from the G37 are slightly different than how things look on our car, but it's pretty obvious what the equivalent is on ours (just look for obvious ground lug spots in roughly the same configuration, most of them have factory grounds at them already).