View Single Post
Old 06-22-2010, 08:17 AM   #829 (permalink)
RCZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '09 370Z
RCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to RCZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by MightyBobo View Post
I strongly recommend mounting this to your hood to solve your cooling issues RCZ. Dont worry, I wont charge you for my mechanical recommendation.
Haha, I'll put that in the maybe pile.

Quote:
Originally Posted by willtangclan View Post
RCZ

I am awaiting arrival of the SC (FedEx says 28th)!! I was just curious what are your current specs for your alignment. Do you think you need to make any changes to alignment because of the extra power? As of now my alignment is a tad bit negative then stock spec. I was thinking of returning the rear back to factory spec just to get some more tire on the road. What do you think?
I'm running very negative right now and its fine. I guess I could use a bit more traction in the rear, but in all honesty I'd rather have the cornering grip since straight line acceleration can be modulated a bit and its not all that bad with my NT05's. If I had the stock tires on, I'd probably be suffering a bit right now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LateralG'z View Post
get some gold tin foil and wrap everything. bling and good heat rejection
I found a company that does coatings that can reduce surface temps by up to 400 degrees. That should do it.
RCZ is offline   Reply With Quote