Thread: Droid
View Single Post
Old 06-21-2010, 11:16 PM   #432 (permalink)
MightyBobo
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: No cars; only bikes
MightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to MightyBobo Send a message via Skype™ to MightyBobo

Quote:
Originally Posted by MC View Post
looks like the Droid 2 is officially (atleast to me) "not that big of a deal" if you have droid...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCEMRZIHZY8

now the droid X.. thats another story HDMI out and 720P video... thats cool.. only thing is i need to see it in person it looks really big
Meh, I disagree - my biggest complaint about the Droid is the fact that its slow, compared to all the nice Snapdragon-powered Androids out there. The LAST thing I care about is 720p/HDMI output haha. Thats what my HDMI-equipped laptop is for...

My mom is intending on getting an Android later this year. I'll probably have her get a Droid 2, give her the cash for it, and give her my Droid 1 in exchange (she doesnt need "snappy" - she'll just want the WiFi tethering found in 2.2). The 1ghz proc will be a nice upgrade in itself.