View Single Post
Old 06-21-2010, 11:16 AM   #698 (permalink)
phelan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Scoobaroo
phelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond repute

1-0 to Chile, but congrats to the Swiss for setting the new record for no goals allowed. Behrami got the short end of the stick with that ridiculous red card, they might've been able to hold on with a full squad.

Spain Honduras will be interesting, I'm definitely watching now that Fabregas has been named to the starting XI

lol...
Quote:
Fabregas, the Arsenal standout, told the Spanish newspaper Marca that he's "not getting the minutes I would like," and Pique also would like to see his teammate back in the lineup.
That in itself almost makes me believe Fabregas will not go to Barca this year, he'd never get minutes.

凛 ('Rin') - 2009 Nissan 370Z
With silence comes peace. With peace comes freedom. With freedom comes silence.
phelan is offline   Reply With Quote