Thread: Droid
View Single Post
Old 06-20-2010, 08:12 PM   #428 (permalink)
MightyBobo
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: No cars; only bikes
MightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to MightyBobo Send a message via Skype™ to MightyBobo

Quote:
Originally Posted by HKYStormFront View Post
got to try out my friend's incredible over the weekend, it is VERY cool. feels very slick and not quite as clunky as my motodroid (no doubt from the faster processor). screen was very vibrant and the touch keyboard was very iphone-ish compared to mine, much more accurate, imo. i walked away very impressed. it's definitely the phone to get between the two for verizon. i don't feel the sudden urge to spend the coin to upgrade but this will probably be the last motorola phone i buy, looks like i'll get whatever the newest version of the incredible is when it's time for me to upgrade at the time
The Droid 2 will be out soon, which may eclipse the Incredible for all we know...especially w/ all the problems the HTC phones have had lately. Moto's been kicking out some nice hardware, lately!