Thread: Droid
View Single Post
Old 06-20-2010, 06:41 PM   #426 (permalink)
HKYStormFront
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 06 Frontier SE 6spd
HKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to HKYStormFront

got to try out my friend's incredible over the weekend, it is VERY cool. feels very slick and not quite as clunky as my motodroid (no doubt from the faster processor). screen was very vibrant and the touch keyboard was very iphone-ish compared to mine, much more accurate, imo. i walked away very impressed. it's definitely the phone to get between the two for verizon. i don't feel the sudden urge to spend the coin to upgrade but this will probably be the last motorola phone i buy, looks like i'll get whatever the newest version of the incredible is when it's time for me to upgrade at the time