View Single Post
Old 06-19-2010, 03:04 PM   #176 (permalink)
WShade
Track Member

Drives: 09 370Z T/S/N
WShade has a reputation beyond reputeWShade has a reputation beyond reputeWShade has a reputation beyond reputeWShade has a reputation beyond reputeWShade has a reputation beyond reputeWShade has a reputation beyond reputeWShade has a reputation beyond reputeWShade has a reputation beyond reputeWShade has a reputation beyond reputeWShade has a reputation beyond reputeWShade has a reputation beyond repute

The only one I could find locally it the STP and the fit is not 100% so I decided to order the OEM last weekend. Parts guy advised that it should be here Wednesday. Today I was advised that the order was canceled by Nissan. Parts guy states that he called Nissan to inquire and was advised that the order was canceled because the '09/'10 does not have the filter. I advised that I know the '09 does not but I thought the '10 did as it is in all of the literature. He states that Nissan advised him that the '10 does not have one either. Claims they decided not to include the filter after the literature was printed. Who has a '10 that can verify there is no filter?