View Single Post
Old 06-18-2010, 02:53 PM   #26 (permalink)
Vegitto-kun
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370Z
Vegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 370Ztune View Post
The way I look at it is; hit the core of the problem. Why add more parts to your car when the problem can be fixed by upgrading an existing? On top of that, it improves the cooling of the entire engine instead of just the oil.

Replacing the radiator seems to make the most sense to me. Let me know if you feel otherwise.

-Mike Bratcher
Well the biggest problem that the 370 has is the oil temperature, not the water. I know that better water cooling might help the oil abit. but honestly it wont so much a difference. I drove at spa francorchamps for a whole day and the water temperature if I remember was only one dot above the normal one. Oil was extremely hot.

Our current radiator seems to do its just quite well.

Well ofcourse if you send me one to test it out I wouldn't mind at aaaall
Vegitto-kun is offline   Reply With Quote