View Single Post
Old 06-18-2010, 02:43 PM   #14 (permalink)
vipor
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Nismo 09-0183 QAB
vipor has a reputation beyond reputevipor has a reputation beyond reputevipor has a reputation beyond reputevipor has a reputation beyond reputevipor has a reputation beyond reputevipor has a reputation beyond reputevipor has a reputation beyond reputevipor has a reputation beyond reputevipor has a reputation beyond reputevipor has a reputation beyond reputevipor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
they still offer that werd orange color, huh? thought that was a fad for the mid 2000's... my neighbor has a scooter in that color. looks good.
they don't offer it anymore. i did love it though

Quote:
Originally Posted by pompey View Post
i love the nismo's kit but idk bout that back wing, seems to big idk, thats just me, but i love the body kit anyways
i think about that from time to time. sometimes it seems big just looking at it. driving down the road though it's perfect.

Quote:
Originally Posted by daleks View Post
I second this. 30% tints and a ClearBra went on just days after I got the car. Quite often I notice with my peripheral vision a car passing me on the side. Then I realize the car never moved ahead of me. I'll look over and notice about 4 people all looking at me.
you do get a lot of looks that's for sure, i catch people looking all the time.

twice just yesterday i had people come up and complement my nismo.

i've seen people taking pictures and video, gotten a lot of thumbs ups, and even heard things from people like "dude, that car is legit!" it was some young kid. i started rollllling

2009 NISMO # 0193 | QAB | Albums! | 05.04.10 (Dynojet) 291.94hp/248.28tq
Oil Cooler (DIY) | Custom Headlights | GTSPEC Braces | F.I. Long Tube Headers
vipor is offline   Reply With Quote