View Single Post
Old 06-14-2010, 11:50 AM   #448 (permalink)
phelan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Scoobaroo
phelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red370 View Post
Yeah, the dutch looked flat today, kinda disappointing, hopefully it was just a slow first match. And yeah, I was pissed about Cameroon, they looked awful for 65 minutes, it was only when they were down when they decided to pick it up a bit. Cant wait for the Italy game.
I'm okay with the Holland game because Robben wasn't there. Having the full squad will be helpful, and especially since it's just Japan and Cameroon remaining (I consider Cameroon the hardest, but Japan SHOULD be a cakewalk) Holland should advance no problem.

I'm disappointed van Persie didn't show much of anything, though that cross was pretty funny. Poor poor Poulsen.

Japan...my second home, I threw them aside in this tournament, but if they can salvage a point from Denmark (judging from what I saw today, they certainly can), they have a chance of advancing. Cameroon...dear lord, they were my pick for 2nd in this group, WHY IS ALEX SONG NOT PLAYING...!?

凛 ('Rin') - 2009 Nissan 370Z
With silence comes peace. With peace comes freedom. With freedom comes silence.
phelan is offline   Reply With Quote