Thread: Droid
View Single Post
Old 06-13-2010, 06:43 PM   #398 (permalink)
HKYStormFront
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 06 Frontier SE 6spd
HKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to HKYStormFront

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrcardio View Post
The IPhone 3GS 16GB is rated the highest amongst smart phones according to Consumer Reports.
what exactly was the point of that post?

that "Droid X" looks pretty cool. when i got the MotoDroid i thought i needed a full keyboard but i find myself hardly ever using it. i think i'd be happier with an Incredible-style phone with no keyboard. CNET just gave it editors choice of the month and they can't stop singing it's praises. i'll wait to see if motorola comes out with an answer, maybe by that time i'll be due for another upgrade and get it instead (or whatever HTC has at the time, i think i'm done with motorola phones after this one honestly)