View Single Post
Old 06-12-2010, 10:44 PM   #400 (permalink)
Red370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: your mom to church
Red370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PapoZalsa View Post

Those Koreans are fast!
They are, and they NEVER run out of energy, both times I was stationed there, our Army teams always scrimmaged their Air Force in little friendlies every other weekend or so, they are very technical players with loads of pace, but cannot stand going up against physical teams, being soldiers/americans, we're more about the physical aspect of the game, so the games ended up being pretty scrappy affairs, but I respect them alot, i think they'll match up well and give the Argentinians one hell of a match.