View Single Post
Old 06-12-2010, 07:06 PM   #145 (permalink)
Horseface
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2010 370 Tr/Sprt/Nv
Horseface will become famous soon enoughHorseface will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by fullmonty View Post
Going green? Next step is to sell the Z and get a Prius. Its so peaceful hugging trees
Walking is nice. You should try it. Vitamin D (most people don't get nearly enough), I get to appreciate things at a different pace. Also, it lessens the risk of me turning into an obese and ignorant fat-fuk.

I was indeed looking at the Prius until I read some interesting carbon footprint stats. Not only the questionably diffuse Prius building practices, I realized my lifestyle puts me out so far ahead of an average couple who drive a Prius yet have had several children, that I can basically drive what I want without feeling that guilty. That's even as somebody who doesn't deny that pumping crap into the atmosphere isn't as consequence free as the average knuckle draggers think. I can happily park next to a Prius in a parking lot and if they open their mouth about my car, I can ask them if they have children or if they eat meat. If they say 'yes' to either, I will win their environmental holier than-thou-game by an unbridgeable margin

But, I'll certainly go electric or hydrogen as soon as it's genuinely viable.

Whinny!