View Single Post
Old 06-11-2010, 07:17 PM   #118 (permalink)
Hi-Step'n370Z
Enthusiast Member

Drives: '10ZR S/B AT Tour NV
Hi-Step'n370Z has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Step'n370Z has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Step'n370Z has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Step'n370Z has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Step'n370Z has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Step'n370Z has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Step'n370Z has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Step'n370Z has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Step'n370Z has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Step'n370Z has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Step'n370Z has a reputation beyond repute

Came THIS CLOSE to being hit head on by some kid in a Chevy Blazer. I was almost stopped at a red light at a four way intersection. A kid in a Blazer playing stunt man was going about 50 mph through the intersection, and tried to drift the turn. The Blazer almost went up on two wheels, bounced down and over to the other side, and as it gained stability, headed straight for the front of my Z. I stopped abruptly and the kid managed to swerve to JUST missing me. If I had already been stopped at the light before he came through, I would have had air bag for lunch.