View Single Post
Old 06-10-2010, 06:56 PM   #290 (permalink)
phelan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Scoobaroo
phelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red370 View Post
It seems the crafty frenchman is the only one that could really be a direct slot in for fab, i've already come to terms with him leaving, so I at least want somebody that I know could come in and produce.
why are you giving up on the skipper already? he has not said anything damning, the only one rattling off his godamn mouth is xavicunt and laportly. hill-wood made it absolutely clear that cesc is NOT for sale, and cesc has too much respect for arsenal to force his way out. i'd be willing to bet he's playing along to put a little bit of pressure on arsene to buy quality players.

after all, nothing like "lol barca dna, come back to nou camp" to freak out arsenal. i think it's actually not a bad play for fabregas either. AW now has a serious issue on his hands whether he likes it or not, and he will go out and spend the money to upgrade the squad.

joe cole is a good one because we'll at least up the amount of english players on the squad, so we're not Ligue 1, London lol. but seriously, as much as i want gourcuff, ARSENE BUY A GODAMN CENTREBACK ALREADY.

but until he comes out and says 'i want to leave' (and i seriously doubt he will), cesc is still a gunner.

**** barca. and xavi, go play on CSI or something. you don't know **** about DNA. http://threeandin.com/2010/06/07/xav...ith-cescs-dna/

凛 ('Rin') - 2009 Nissan 370Z
With silence comes peace. With peace comes freedom. With freedom comes silence.

Last edited by phelan; 06-10-2010 at 07:02 PM.
phelan is offline   Reply With Quote