View Single Post
Old 06-10-2010, 10:20 AM   #709 (permalink)
RCZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '09 370Z
RCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to RCZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiquidZ View Post
Thanks RCZ. I look forward to your review!
Welcome man, me too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB-370z View Post
I like the new title under your name, nice.
78% is a percise number to have.
Also when I get some GTM forced induction maybe I can do a write up to add to the wall of stillen parts on your site
*****Are you happy with the polished finish on the charger the picture are too saturated to see??? Do they use a clear coat on it??? If so watch what you put on there to clean it. Dont want to make it cloudy.
Im waiting for someone to submit something about GTM, I'd be more than happy to put it up. Thanks for looking at my site though If you want to be the first then let me know. As you can imagine it takes a lot of work to keep making my own material and running that site on my own. I need support from you all to keep the content fresh. I've been getting more PM's lately about getting stuff up there, but I wish I got way way more.

As far as the title...I'm making a conscious effort to get along with everyone. I know I can be opinionated at times.

Polished is the way to go, it looks amazing. I don't know if they clear coat it or not, I doubt it though, as far as I know its just polished.

Last edited by RCZ; 06-10-2010 at 10:23 AM.
RCZ is offline   Reply With Quote