View Single Post
Old 06-06-2010, 02:10 AM   #234 (permalink)
phelan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Scoobaroo
phelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red370 View Post
I know right? How do you keep a kid capable of something like this off the squad?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2tx-R5jxpr4
I was cheering like an idiot when I saw this goal for the first time. Absolute quality.

and I'm not going to comment on the whole Robben debate other than...ugh.

Watched my tape of the USA/Aussie game, why did it seem like the Americans were just crumpling every which way at the end of the game!? lol

and this may be the Gunner in me, but Robbie Findley reminds me too much of Theo Walcott. So much pace, but decision making...ugh. Really, the Australians could have easily taken the game if Josh Kennedy put his head into it. Literally.

I'm scared against England, our defensive line looks much weaker than I thought it was. And Hahnemann? Please, PLEASE, Tim Howard, do NOT get injured. I don't want to see whiffed punches in the air with Wayne Rooney sniffing for goals in the danger zone.

凛 ('Rin') - 2009 Nissan 370Z
With silence comes peace. With peace comes freedom. With freedom comes silence.
phelan is offline   Reply With Quote