View Single Post
Old 06-04-2010, 03:15 PM   #15 (permalink)
MightyBobo
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: No cars; only bikes
MightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to MightyBobo Send a message via Skype™ to MightyBobo

Quote:
Originally Posted by MC View Post
in that case the LFA doesnt even beat the GTR... i dont know what it would run under different circumstances but GTRs run 11.5 stock all day long not 11.9 like that video showed
Watched the head-to-head of a GT-R against an LFA from C&D. GT-R got the jump (barely, but did), and they said they babied the LFA and didnt even want to contemplate damaging it, and it still edged the GT-R out.

Furthermore, they said anywhere past the quarter mile, the LFA just made the GT-R look dumb, as it started pulling and pulling.

Now, you cant tell me that someone ****** up the launch on the GT-R and the LFA somehow still edged it out?