View Single Post
Old 06-01-2010, 04:29 PM   #22 (permalink)
Vegitto-kun
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370Z
Vegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
i see... i'd take the car in and let the dealer figure it out. make sure you ask for a loaner when you setup your appointment so they dont give you a run around when you arrive.
Oh they are going to check it out while changing my oil, they were going to do a top to bottom checkup anyway since il be racing at francorchamps on the 9th so I want the car ready.

But yeah when they installed the CAI they offered me a micra but yeah they lolled and said that I can pick which one I wanted but I figured I shoudl stay there incase they don't understand something.

but this will be the awesome bit about the oil change. if the GT-R and/or 370 roadster are there and there are no test drives planned I can pick one of them. totally the roadster

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK370Z View Post
If my kids wanted something nice and they want to pay me monthly, I'd probably buy it for them. But if they miss payment, their car will be taken away replaced with a Honda Civic. That'll teach them responsibility.

I lol'ed

OP, I would take it to the dealer. Very weird symptoms
What is so bad about civics anyway? Most people think they are pretty nice. Went to a honda tuning meeting. twas hilarious but I did see one nice engine 3.0 V6 VTEC repainted in blue with a massive air intake and apparently custom turbo charged forgot what car though

I couldn't resist yelling "VTEC JUST KICKED IN YO"

they cheered

Last edited by Vegitto-kun; 06-01-2010 at 04:38 PM.
Vegitto-kun is offline   Reply With Quote