View Single Post
Old 05-31-2010, 12:14 AM   #47 (permalink)
ZForce
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370Z Tour + Sport
ZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_student View Post
Thanks for putting this all together. That was great...around 25ish Z's and that Smart car that was just murdering the corners! I believe it when he says he has embarrassed a GT-R, he's got balls. If he brought his 911 turbo, that wouldn't have been fair.

Can't wait for the next run, maybe next time it won't rain. Luckily it was only for a short while. Ill post up a video of the cars stopped at the berryessa dam a little later.

I had a blast putting this one together. Glad you had a great time! And I did not see Enrique (Smart Car) in action; you were in his group so you got a front row seat to see him balls out around the twisties. I am glad he did bring the Porsche 911. Hopefully you will have your video done soon to post up and we can see him in action.
ZForce is offline   Reply With Quote