View Single Post
Old 05-27-2010, 11:06 PM   #1 (permalink)
kannibul
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z Touring/Sport
kannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond repute
Default Went to a chevy dealership today...

And I drove a 2010 Camaro 2SS.

Then I drove a Corvette 1LT.

Corvette = win.

I'm SERIOUSLY thinking of trading in my Z (only way I could do it) - am I nuts?

I know many of you here traded a Vette in for a Z and do not regret the purchase....why? This car (to me) outclasses the Z in performance and has style to boot. The Camaro...just seemed pretty average. Big engine, not a lot of personality. I liked the exhaust bubbling on decel though...lol

One thing though, seems there's a really STRONG dealership for corvettes somewhere - I don't remember where it was mentioned but for internet-based sales, it was mentioned that the prices can't be beat.

The other thing is that this dealership said they are selling at MSRP. $3K cashback, which about 2/3rd is being used to make up the difference between what I owe, and what they can give me for the Z.

Thoughts/advice?