View Single Post
Old 04-12-2009, 01:18 AM   #11 (permalink)
Ace
Base Member

Drives: Red 09 370Z CS M6
Ace is on a distinguished road

So here is the update on my 370z pursuit!

I called Brasso Nissan and made an appointment to meet the salesman. I told him my experience at Stadium. He told me he was unaware of there being any issues ordering the 370z coupes. He relayed the story to his sales manager. The salesman/sales manager found the story I was given from Stadium to be very strange. Anyway, after talking with the salesman and both sales managers they found a car for me. It is coming in with the next group of cars in ~ 3 weeks. I did make a compromise (possibly). I had to sacrifice the navigation system to get the red colour. So I was able to get, and order, a red M6 Sport Coupe. So down went my deposit. I went to Stadium earlier in the day and got my deposit back. There wasn't even an apology, or any remorse shown by Stadium over my experience. Oh well, their loss is Brasso's gain!

Brasso also asked me if I was open to alternative colours to match the Sport & Navi options I originally wanted. I gave them my alternative colour choice. Brasso will keep looking for a car in my alternative colour choice with the Sport & Navi options I wanted. If they find one they said I can switch my order from the red one on order to the alternative colour choice with the Sport & Navi package. I am hopeful they can find an alternative Sport & Navi car for me. If they find one in my alternative colour choice I will definitely be jumping for joy.

So far my experience with Brasso has been awesome. They seem to be going out of their way to find me the car I want. They are also "with it" enough to ask me for an alternative colour choice and if I am willing to compromise on some of my option choices to get the car for me. If they find me a car in one of my colour choices with the Sport & Navi package I will definitely be Brasso's BIGGEST FAN. Even if they can't find one, and the red M6 Sport Coupe actually comes in, I will tell everyone I know shopping for a vehicle to shop at Brasso!

Brasso told me they could actually get me a Red Sport & Navi M6, but it would have to come from a June order. This meant the car would not arrive until late Sept. to early Oct. At that point I would be better to wait another year. The snow flys shortly after Oct. and there would not be much time left to enjoy driving the car before I would put it away for the winter.

Anyway, a totally different impression at Brasso than I was left with at Stadium. Brasso definitely represents Nissan much better. Even just on a purely salesmanship level Brasso is way better! Hopefully everything goes as planned and discussed. Crossing my fingers.

Thanks AB370Z for your help and recommendation. I wish 3 weeks ago I had started the hunt at Brasso. Things are looking up thanks to Brasso!
Ace is offline   Reply With Quote