View Single Post
Old 12-07-2008, 10:26 PM   #21 (permalink)
Endgame
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Nothing Now!
Endgame has a reputation beyond reputeEndgame has a reputation beyond reputeEndgame has a reputation beyond reputeEndgame has a reputation beyond reputeEndgame has a reputation beyond reputeEndgame has a reputation beyond reputeEndgame has a reputation beyond reputeEndgame has a reputation beyond reputeEndgame has a reputation beyond reputeEndgame has a reputation beyond reputeEndgame has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCZ View Post
Endgame, you can get wheels powdercoated in any color you want. Volk does offer a gunmetal color option though.

Good taste in wheels btw. I dont think the Emotions would look that great on a car like this though.... I was looking at the RS's myself, but I want something with fewer, bigger spokes. The only problem I have with the CE28s is that everyone and their mother has them.
VERY COOL!! You just made my evening. Volk CE28N's it is for me then. I do not see many Z's with them, so I am cool with it. Thanks for the advice on the Emotions; I just saw them on a few 350's and thought they looked good.
Endgame is offline   Reply With Quote