View Single Post
Old 05-26-2010, 07:23 PM   #167 (permalink)
blue660r01

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red370 View Post
Dont get me wrong, Klose is an amazing header of the ball and especially adept at poaching near the goal, but Germany has alot of excellent goal scorers as well, I dunno, we'll see. Milito is amazing as well, but if you watched the Bayern game, notice how every time he gets the ball near the box, he'll pull the ball back and shoot with his right foot, I think well coached teams will know how to defend him. However, his compatriot Messi scores with both feet and makes keepers shit themselves and vomit simultaneously any time he gets the ball inside the 18, lets not count him out either.
Well this will be a new German team. They are definitely known for their attacking...as well as their size and power especially in the midfield. I do like their attack options but I just have a feeling about Klose. I cannot explain it though lol

Yeah I agree on Milito....well...I am STRONGLY disagreeing on that "well coached team" comment. Van Gaal is one of the best coaches out there now. Its just that the CBs are the weak link for Bayern and were exploited. That has nothing to do with their coaching. Bayerns CBs werent able to contain him...end of story. If they had Lucio in there however Milito woulda been shut out. But with the speed of Argentina I just see his ability to score. Look at the 1st goal I believe. Julio Cesar punted up field and 3 touches later the ball was in the back of the net. SPEED lol.

Not counting Messi out....but he is just garbage on Argentina and everyone knows it.

As for RVP.....I think Robben is the only threat to him not having a shot lol. We all know how Robben likes to hold onto the ball.