View Single Post
Old 05-26-2010, 07:17 PM   #166 (permalink)
Red370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: your mom to church
Red370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue660r01 View Post
Idk...I dont see RVP because the Netherlands have too many attacking options
Drogba no because they will not make it far enough
Villa...I considered...but then again Spain have too many options. Especially if Torres will be healthy by the WC. If not...then yes he is a high possibility.

Reasons I picked Milito and Klose:

Klose is a balanced attacker. He has a sense of where to be at the right times. Not only that, but he is insane when it comes to headers. In 2002, all of his goals were headers. Podolski is good when he throws on a Germany jersey but I see him feeding Klose mostly.

Milito....I dont even need to mention it haha. He is just too good.
Dont get me wrong, Klose is an amazing header of the ball and especially adept at poaching near the goal, but Germany has alot of excellent goal scorers as well, I dunno, we'll see. Milito is amazing as well, but if you watched the Bayern game, notice how every time he gets the ball near the box, he'll pull the ball back and shoot with his right foot, I think well coached teams will know how to defend him. However, his compatriot Messi scores with both feet and makes keepers shit themselves and vomit simultaneously any time he gets the ball inside the 18, lets not count him out either.