View Single Post
Old 05-26-2010, 12:09 PM   #97 (permalink)
DarkPath
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 40th Anniversary M6
DarkPath will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by GingaBreadMan View Post
I removed the 370z emblems only to find 2 holes underneath. The factory didn't do a good job putting them on. Next is the removal of the Nissan emblems. Nissan doesn't pay me to advertise for them.

"Who's the fella that owns this $h*t hole"
----William Munny
I agree completely... I shaved my Tit Silver 350ZR of all factory emblems... Reused the "Z" as a 3D overlay on the back glass after tinting nearly black... and installed a Z shield on black field for the front emblem (later stripped off the black background for a brushed look) People would ask "Who makes that?" when stopped at a light. Only reply that made sense - Martians.... I know we are talking about 370s here... So don't flame... I recently sold the ZR in lieu of a 370.. I mainly just wanted to agree with the comment regarding the distaste for free advertising.. That and the OPs Will Munny quote from the Unforgiven...

How can you forgive a fella who is willing to burn your GD house down out of revenge.

Photo doesn't do the brushed look justice... Trust me it looks better close up and in person. Especially after the grill was painted gloss black.. The whole car was an experiment in monochromatic.