View Single Post
Old 05-24-2010, 12:29 PM   #554 (permalink)
Pushing_Tin
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: E63 AMG
Pushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullitt5897 View Post
Pushing tin what do you want to do? The best approach is to make your rifle purpose built so that it excels in the areas you feel you will be using it most. So tell us what you want to do and that will help us determine which brands you need to go after. Noveske makes a mean AR and their barrels are known to be one of the most accurate on the market!
Eh, nothing particular. I have 3 handguns and a shot gun and I thought it would be cool to have an AR, especially now while they are easy to get. Main purpose would be home defense and target shooting. I'm not a hunter.
Pushing_Tin is offline   Reply With Quote