View Single Post
Old 05-19-2010, 02:43 PM   #598 (permalink)
Togo
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Stuff
Togo has a reputation beyond reputeTogo has a reputation beyond reputeTogo has a reputation beyond reputeTogo has a reputation beyond reputeTogo has a reputation beyond reputeTogo has a reputation beyond reputeTogo has a reputation beyond reputeTogo has a reputation beyond reputeTogo has a reputation beyond reputeTogo has a reputation beyond reputeTogo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCZ View Post
Yeah, they were really really really backed up with the BMW stuff because they switched to a new factory. They are as eager as we are to move into the 370Z and from the last I heard, that should be any day now. I realize its been a long delay, but these things happen and they wanted to fully take care of one sector and have that 100% under control before even thinking about moving on to a new project. I think that is perfectly respectable and the right way to do business. From what I hear, the new factory is awesome, everything is coming out perfect and they predrill, pre 3M, pre bracket, pre tap, pre everything so you know everything is coming perfectly. Oh and they make the hardware for everything too. They test fit everything on real production pieces.
I don't know why or how that posted twice..

Thanks for the update Raul. Good to hear they are still going to be working on the 370. It sounds like they are a real quality company so I'm sure it will be worth the wait.

Joe Clem and Koeppel Nissan
Togo is offline   Reply With Quote