View Single Post
Old 05-19-2010, 01:57 PM   #108 (permalink)
Red370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: your mom to church
Red370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by phelan View Post
No, I didn't, but I'm trying to point out that we're overloaded at the forward position. Yes, Bendtner is an arse, and Walcott is just pure speed, but you know what, he's starting to show flashes of skill more frequently. But the way the roster is right now, Arshavin and RvP have the left and striker roles filled out, with Chamakh to relieve RvP, and Walcott is out to the right. Wenger would really need to mess with the formation to utilize Ibrahimovic enough to warrant getting him. No way Ibra will start over van Persie, and either one of those coming off the bench just doesn't work to me. Just not going to happen.

Not that our subs are particularly good anyway...Vela and Eduardo just need to go.

This is all a pipe dream anyway, Ibra doesn't want to leave Barca, and we don't want him at the Emirates. If Barca wants Cesc they better give us a **** ton of money so we can go out and buy other talent.

...and you know what, you're right, I hate Bendtner. hahaha
Vela needs to be loaned out in spain again, kid needs more games and hes not going to get them over RvP and the little russian shit. The reason Ibra was brought into the fold is that Barca is trying to offer players/cash for Fab, Barca has made offers of Ibra/Bojan plus 30 million, which to be honest, wouldnt be that bad of a deal, we could add two great talents and have money to splash on a Fab replacement (oh for the love of god how much i'd love to have Gourcuff). I agree, we are overloaded in the fwd department for sure, but Bojan can play on the wing, Ibra would be a backup for the glass legs of RvP (lord knows I love him but hes more fragile than an Iphone). If there is no player deal, AW claims he will take no less than 40 million and Barca will pay it. But what I hate about this is how Barca will take a player, at the peak of his developmental stage and plop him on the pine, its unfortunate for fab and terrible for the Arsenal.