View Single Post
Old 05-19-2010, 01:24 PM   #107 (permalink)
phelan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Scoobaroo
phelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue660r01 View Post
Please dont tell me you put Walcott and Bendtner on Ibrahimovic's level. You MUST be kidding.
No, I didn't, but I'm trying to point out that we're overloaded at the forward position. Yes, Bendtner is an arse, and Walcott is just pure speed, but you know what, he's starting to show flashes of skill more frequently. But the way the roster is right now, Arshavin and RvP have the left and striker roles filled out, with Chamakh to relieve RvP, and Walcott is out to the right. Wenger would really need to mess with the formation to utilize Ibrahimovic enough to warrant getting him. No way Ibra will start over van Persie, and either one of those coming off the bench just doesn't work to me. Just not going to happen.

Not that our subs are particularly good anyway...Vela and Eduardo just need to go.

This is all a pipe dream anyway, Ibra doesn't want to leave Barca, and we don't want him at the Emirates. If Barca wants Cesc they better give us a **** ton of money so we can go out and buy other talent.

...and you know what, you're right, I hate Bendtner. hahaha

凛 ('Rin') - 2009 Nissan 370Z
With silence comes peace. With peace comes freedom. With freedom comes silence.
phelan is offline   Reply With Quote