View Single Post
Old 05-16-2010, 03:04 PM   #15 (permalink)
ZCarMan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 Z34, 13 F-150
ZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4a1mustang View Post
Yeah, Omar, are you going? You better!!!

The car does look really nice now John. I'd say add some spacers to bring the wheels out flush with the fenders and it will be really hot.

I'm not selling the Z so at some point I want to PC my wheels and get the headlights blacked out (no LEDs or anything fancy), but I need to try and plan out what I need for the car and put it in order by importance.
Thanks Steve! I agree that I need spacers. What do you think would be the right size spacers to bring them flush? Glad to hear you're sticking with the Z! Planning things out makes a lot of sense and helps you get the finances in order for all those things you want to do.