View Single Post
Old 05-13-2010, 08:59 AM   #7 (permalink)
LinPark
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '17 Camaro 2SS A8
LinPark has a reputation beyond reputeLinPark has a reputation beyond reputeLinPark has a reputation beyond reputeLinPark has a reputation beyond reputeLinPark has a reputation beyond reputeLinPark has a reputation beyond reputeLinPark has a reputation beyond reputeLinPark has a reputation beyond reputeLinPark has a reputation beyond reputeLinPark has a reputation beyond reputeLinPark has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to LinPark Send a message via Skype™ to LinPark

5/9/2010

Just last Sunday, took her out for a stretch and turned 500 miles. Had a chic in some little hybrid vehicle follow me from the main road all the way into the movie theater parking lot to check things out (guess she didn't see my wife in the car with me or she just didn't care ) - saw Iron Man 2 by the way and it was quite entertaining - I'll take my Z coupe over that Audi convertible anyday.

Have a birthday coming up in about a month so hoping to get the Universal Homelink mirror and some spacers to play with.

Also, have a ton of Adam's products now that I've been gradually using on the car - once I get a full polish done to her I'll post up some more pics here - the color is really starting to pop in the sections that I've done and that's one of the best features of this one in my opinion.
LinPark is offline   Reply With Quote