View Single Post
Old 05-12-2010, 04:26 PM   #18 (permalink)
HKYStormFront
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 06 Frontier SE 6spd
HKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to HKYStormFront

Quote:
Originally Posted by kannibul View Post
Oh, and was VDC on?
hahaha i c wat u ded der

OP, that REALLY sucks. though my truck didn't cost near as much i feel your pain, my truck was hit and run in a parking lot at 3200 miles. i wanted to do morally ambiguous interrogation things to the person that did it but thankfully refrained. he later had to bend over to get raped by the legal system for driving on a suspended license (for like the 5th time) among several other charges... karma's a bitch. hope the repair goes well!