View Single Post
Old 04-07-2009, 04:17 PM   #26 (permalink)
rednek01
Enthusiast Member

Drives: Mustang GT
rednek01 has a reputation beyond reputerednek01 has a reputation beyond reputerednek01 has a reputation beyond reputerednek01 has a reputation beyond reputerednek01 has a reputation beyond reputerednek01 has a reputation beyond reputerednek01 has a reputation beyond reputerednek01 has a reputation beyond reputerednek01 has a reputation beyond reputerednek01 has a reputation beyond reputerednek01 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCal 370Z View Post
The wires, are to be done by us since we have no fog light switch on our turn signal stalk. I was thinking about the vacant switch on the center console, but would like to get a factory, or factory matching switch to the heated seats switches, in order to activate the fog light.
Maybe I am over simplifying this but why wouldnt you just wire it inline with your parking lamps or brake lights? The wires are already ran you just tap into them! Seems a little easier to me and it wont run your battery down when your in a hurry and forget to turn of a switch mounted on your center console.
rednek01 is offline   Reply With Quote