View Single Post
Old 05-09-2010, 05:47 PM   #21 (permalink)
flashburn
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '12 Corvette GS 6M
flashburn is just really niceflashburn is just really niceflashburn is just really niceflashburn is just really niceflashburn is just really nice

That's one thing I find myself being consciously more aware of, the people behind me. Sure, I can stop on a dime, and chances are my car can come to a quicker stop than the car in front of me, but that is also probably true of the person behind me.

Just recently I found myself in a spot where I had to come to almost a complete stop while going about 75 on the highway, luckily I was able to quickly look behind me, and saw that there was a stupid ******* SUV right on my ***. Instead of just slamming my breaks to avoid crashing into the cars in front of me, I pulled onto the emergency lane/median and came to a slower stop, winding up next to the guy that was in front of me. If I didn't do this, the SUV behind me might of rear ended me. In the end, he had the same idea I did, so I probably would have been safe, but still. Now on I try not to get into that situation in the first place.
flashburn is offline   Reply With Quote