View Single Post
Old 05-08-2010, 02:14 PM   #280 (permalink)
Zultimate
Base Member

Drives: 09 370Z
Zultimate is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by XwChriswX View Post
Yeah, I had it through the dealer, hes the guy that does all their clearbras. I am so pissed about the overall deal with this car, I'd have a good mind to take it to Fontana our Fusz for a brand new one (perhaps a different color as well) If I wouldn't loose $10k in depreciation... But no, I didn't get anything from him or them, I showed up dropped the car off, picked it up later that day... That was it.

And I do have a cali duster, I don't mind the dust on the car because its normal, its just when you have the two sitting side by side. You know what, Fu*k it, I'll take some pics this afternoon so you can see what I mean.
Sorry you had such a bad experience. When done right, the clearbra really is worth the money. I think it's important to talk directly with the installer to make sure you know what you are getting. The leading edge of the hood should always be wrapped, but it takes extra time and experience to do this. If you lived closer i'd let you take a look at my car so you'd know what it SHOULD look like. If it was my car i'd take it back and demand they either do it right or give you a refund.
Zultimate is offline   Reply With Quote