View Single Post
Old 05-07-2010, 07:48 PM   #253 (permalink)
Trips
Administrator

Drives: 🔰
Trips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Modshack View Post
Sounds like you got it figured out! I did dremel that plastic lip aft of the foam, and also cut a slit in the foam for the shaft to drop into without compressing it...

I didn't raise the ball (no evidence of rubbing the Bat. cover on mine) but found it necessary to unscrew the shaft, Put the little retainer clip in place with the end on the ball, then rescrew the shaft and pop it into the hood ball. Didn't use a clp there as it doesn't seem necessary and it makes it easier to snap the Cylinder off if necessary..You could always put a few washers under the triangle plate to raise if necessary....

Hey Mod, Will this set up get in the way of the removal of the battery in the event of a Battery failure? kinda hard to tell from the angle of the pic

http://www.the370z.com/payments.php