View Single Post
Old 05-07-2010, 03:15 PM   #278 (permalink)
XwChriswX
WFLYIDNNE

Drives: 02 GDB WRX
XwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by steveg78 View Post
Damn that really sucks. I'm not a professional installer but from what I understand they are supposed to stretch the material and it sounds more like whoever installed this just stuck it up there and of course didn't stretch it to make fit right. Or maybe they didn't have accurate cuts if they cut the material themselves instead of computer cut on a plotter.

One thing I thought of was did you get any kind of warranty with this? I got the 3M warranty and you receive a card from the installer with his license # on it. I would take it to another installer and have them file a claim covered under the warranty. If you just had a dealer install it with no warranty that blows man. hopefully you get it sorted out. Also, California car duster is a life saver for stupid dust/pollen.
Yeah, I had it through the dealer, hes the guy that does all their clearbras. I am so pissed about the overall deal with this car, I'd have a good mind to take it to Fontana our Fusz for a brand new one (perhaps a different color as well) If I wouldn't loose $10k in depreciation... But no, I didn't get anything from him or them, I showed up dropped the car off, picked it up later that day... That was it.

And I do have a cali duster, I don't mind the dust on the car because its normal, its just when you have the two sitting side by side. You know what, Fu*k it, I'll take some pics this afternoon so you can see what I mean.

Bonnie - Stage 2, Audio build coming this fall!
R.I.P. Abby 3/29/10 - 3/30/14
XwChriswX is offline   Reply With Quote